Woman Will Not be Charged Over Dead Babies Found in Freezer

Ekklesian

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Suffolk District Attorney Kevin Hayden released the final investigative report regarding the babies, two boys and two girls, on April 30.
Police were sent to the former home of Alexis Aldamir, 69, in November 2022 after her brother called 9-1-1 to report that they had seen the dead babies while cleaning out the house.
The district attorney’s office explained, “In all, four babies were discovered that day. All were frozen solid. All were found in shoe boxes wrapped in tin foil. Two were male and two were female.”
“All of the babies were full term, which means they were determined to be between 37 and 40 weeks of gestational age. All four had their umbilical cords attached and the two females had their placentas attached,” the report continued. “DNA tests concluded that the babies were full siblings.”
There is no test available to determine how long the babies were frozen. It also remains unknown if they were born alive.
“The autopsy found no signs of internal or external trauma and no evidence of obvious injuries. There were no signs of food, or milk, or formula inside the babies’ stomachs,” the DA’s office explained.
The medical examiner ruled the cause of death for all the babies to be “undetermined.”
Aldamir was located in a residential healthcare facility, and DNA testing confirmed that she was the mother.
However, the DA does not believe she is fit to stand trial.

The bible speaks of being without natural affection.

Is this a mental health issue or pure evil.

There are many in our society who advacate abortion up to the min. before birth and even a few who believe an unwanted baby who is delivered by mistake should not be allowed to live. I believe in my childrens lifetime babys born with defects or difficulties or even unwanted will be put to sleep. How God has not brought great judgement to our country I will never understand.

America is one of only 7 countries in the whole world that allow elective abortions after 20 weeks.

75% of all world nations, including 27 EU countries, do not permit them past 12 weeks.

Only 3 of 42 European countries permit them past 15 weeks.